Congratulations to the selected Abstracts. Only those who have registered for the conference will be allowed to give their award/ oral and poster presentation .
Guidelines for Poster presentation –
Each poster presentation receives two days ( 24th & 25th Sept 2016) for presentation . You will be shortly informed about the time and venue for poster judging.
For the first time, poster discussion sessions will take place at e-poster terminals. The terminals consist of a plasma TV screen. An electronic poster (E-Poster) is a poster in PowerPoint format
– Only one slide per Poster will be allowed.
– Kindly prepare your E-poster as per the template provided. please download the ppt template given here .
– You have to e-mail your E- poster , in the give template before 10 sept 2016 at firstname.lastname@example.org. Otherwise your poster cannot be displayed.
E – POSTER SPECIFICATIONS
– File format: PPT
– Orientation: Landscape
– No Music/ video allowed
– only in the template provided by us. Please download the template
– Your poster will be displayed digitally in the *.ppt format on the Digital E – Poster Screen .
– Please do not carry physical or printed posters as there is display of printed posters.
Guidelines for Award Papers /Free Oral Sessions-
– You will be given 8 minutes for presentation and 2 minutes for discussion.
– Please download the template for the presentation. Only this format will be allowed for presentation ..
– Kindly bring your presentation, in the given format only, on your pendrive. Your personal laptop will not be allowed to be connected.